Opening of the Parc Découverte Nature from June 13, 2020
• We strongly recommend that you purchase your ticket online prior to your visit. Your ticket includes an entry for the day of your choice, during the current season. It is valid for one day only (single use).
• If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please do not show up, please comply with the government-recommended 14 days confinement.
• Please Respect social distancing (2 meters) at all times.
• We recommend card payments such as debit or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa). As of today, cash payments are still accepted although will require additional processing time on site.
• We recommend bringing your fishing rods. If this is not possible for you, we will provide you with fishing rods on the site.
• The guides are preparing your catch. You will be able to cook them on BBQ at your disposal on the site and enjoy it immediately. Freshness guaranteed! Side dishes are also available for the site (rice bags, fresh herbs, etc.). It will also be possible to bring your catch home (free bag contening ice). You can also bring your container.
• We are open from 10 am to 5 pm. The schedule may vary according to the season period, we advise you to check everything before your visit. Note that the visit to the fish farm is not available for the 2020 season.
• Consult the “Useful Information” section to properly prepare your visit.
See you soon!